To register as a seller or for more info please email email@example.com
You can download the sellers registration form and bring it with you or fill it out at the auction but please register with dave before the auction.
Click here to download the auction rules. Vancouver Aquatic Hobbyist Society Sellers Auction Rules
Click here to download the sellers form. vahs sellers form
Click here to download the buyers form. vahs buyers reg. formdocx
Click here to download theThe Vancouver 2014 annual auction poster Aquatic
The VAHS assumes no lilability or responsibility for items in the auction. It is the purchasers responsibility to inspect the items before bidding.
Sellers must bring a completed sellers form with them to the auction. Buyers, please bring a completed buyers form.
All equipment must be labelled as working and have the sellers name and number attached. Anything not labelled as such will be sold as parts only.
All fish and plants must be in fish bags.
- Our Annual November Auction is soon here.
- Everyone should arrive with a filled in form.
- Forms will be available at the auction.
- Forms are on the website for downloading.
- Sellers need to bring a filled in sellers form.
- Buyers need to bring a filled in buyers form.
- This will help avoid congestion and keep things moving.
- If you wish to sell and have not registered yet please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
- This auction is run by volunteers, the more we have the smoother the day goes.
- We need volunteers to sign up for several duties.
- Set up in the morning, starting at 7:30.
- Check people in in the morning.
- Kitchen help, perhaps you have a spouse that is attending that doesn’t mind missing a bit of the auction.
- Runners to take the items to the winning bidders.
- Assisting with the video of all the items as they are auctioned.
- Helping out at the membership desk.